Saturday, October 07, 2006

I don't even know where to start

I've sifted through more than 400 emails and printed out almost 500 pages over the past week or so. I had so many different takes on how I was going to do this and still wondered if what I was reading was even remotely possible.

I'll admit, in my years of being a TPS parent, I have never been as active and involved as I should be. For one reason or another, I just couldn't do it. After reading what I've read over the past week, I'm torn.

Part of me feels like "one person isn't going to make a difference", but I know that's not the truth, because one person has been the beginning of every thing that has ever been formed in this country. So feeling that one person isn't going to make a difference is as far from the truth as you can be.

I've read more about TPS just in this week that I ever have in my lifetime, and folks, I truly consider myself a news junkie! Mostly local news, but once I've read all that can be read locally, I start heading out into what's beyond here.

The fact of the matter is, there really is no way for me to "end" what I've been researching, because there hasn't been an end to this story, nor will there ever be as long as TPS exists.

So, with that being said, I've decided to simply put to "print" what I have. I thought of so many different ways to break it down, but the easiest way for me to do it is to do it by year. What I'm putting out is nothing more that what is in print. Nothing is my personal opinion or thoughts, I've simply cut and paste what I've found by searching through the archives of the Toledo Blade. After I've posted all I have, I will then do a wrap up with my own personal thoughts. Each year will have it's own post and I will start with 1997

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Jo,

Go for it!

Let's see what patterns develop.

I already have my own suspicions ;-)