Friday, October 06, 2006

Update

Hey all, I'm going to attempt to get things finished up this weekend on this "thing" I've been researching. I'm sorry that it's taken so long, but as you all know, real life can get in the way sometimes ;-), and this week has been a major week for the real life stuff, nothing bad, just more goings on than what I am used to.

Let me just say though, that it is an "article" about TPS and specifically the BOE. I'm both amazed and appalled by what all I have found, just going back 10 years. How we as a community can continue to support those who are responsible for what I've found is simply unconceivable! If we don't get something done VERY soon to make some changes, I fear for what lies ahead for both the children and the future of TPS!

Jo

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Jo,

Viva la revolution!


;-)